Scientific Name: Aloe Vera
This plant comes in a 4" recycled plastic pot
The Aloe Vera plant is a succulent. Originating in southern Africa, Madagascar and the Arabian Peninsula. It is a low-lying ground plant that typically grows less than forty inches in height.
- Popular ornamental plant, meaning that is it used in public gardens and other places for its aesthetic appeal - think, "Feng Shui".
- Aloe is beneficial for the skin in a wide variety of ways.
- Used in simple home remedies for treating mild to moderate burns and scalds.
- Heals topical radiation burns, such as might result from overexposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Can be applied to wounds, scratches and scrapes to help with disinfecting as well as speeding along the healing process.
- Applying aloe to insect bites can also help with alleviating itching etc.
- Softening and soothing effect on the skin ...